- (11/05/13 17:45) hey it been a while I dropped any message ere.. I have been on twitter, fb etc.. And kobra has really changed. ff me @replacement2 on twitter
- (12/09/12 15:39) I agree it wasn't God's plan for me to be a student of lasu. I got admitted and had problem wit registration. Had pple who could have helped but they didn't. I had to leave lasu wit a bitter heart, but God had a plan. If i was in lasu maybe i would have probably just be finished my last paper lik my friend. But now am a graduate already and am glad how tins turned out. Am glad i went to crawford, happy God used me to touch lives there and made good friends. I realised dat at times it might look hard to accept God's will but it always the best for us.
- (6/09/12 18:43) Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs17:28. I read dis scripture dis morning along side proverbs 10:19 which says in the multitude of words comes sin.. I realised it's not a crime to keep shut, i realised it's better not to contribute to a matter than to open your mouth and commit sin in a matter you could have avoided. I realised wise men don't just talk anyhow. They speak with wisdom. The words of a fool are usually plenty and in quick succession. They rush like a tap. Am praying to God to help me, teach me how to hold back certain words and refrain from speaking where it's not necessary. Lord make me meek also..
- (6/09/12 18:25) It's not every mistake one can recover from without a scratch.. Lord order my steps, help me not to destroy myself with wrong choices.. Lead me through every stage in dis life and help me make it to heaven at last
- (3/08/12 10:37) It been 3years today since the whole empowered episode took place. Am so sorry about how everything was handled. I know i owe someone alot of apology.. But God understands best..