- (11/07/11 16:56) To a very good extent I know am peace loving. I dislike trouble, fights or quarrels. I dislike people shouting unnecessarily and causing a scene. It really freaks me out. So usually i always try to avoid things like that.. Well the kind of place i stay, it almost normal to see people carrying out these acts on regular bases and it sucks to be around them. But it would even be more annoying if someone I know is involved. Thats why I always wish my folks don't get involved wit street issues or d people on the street. It really sucks when I c my mom interacting wit pple on d stress n they are all shouting n to them they are just talking or catching their own fun . It really freaks me out. Sometimes i just feel like going to take my mom away from their midst. It would give me so great joy and peace. Lol. But anyway i hav realised u need to love and accept ur folks even wen u don't totally agree wit somethings they do..
- (10/07/11 16:22) Lord there is a big task before me and I need you to help me and give me courage to be able to do this. I want to for the first time in my life open up to my mother and confess all the bad deeds I have done in the past before I got born again cos it bothers me when I think about the kind of things I have done in my life due to ignorance and lust of the flesh. But now that God has saved me that I know that I have received pardon, something within me still tells me that i need to do this restitution cos I have disrespected my mother in some of my acts in the past and definitely if i want to make heaven I must ask her for forgiveness and probably share my testimony of salvation with her although she knows am saved now. Lord i seriously don't know how to go about this. Am afraid of how she might react if she hears some of those things i have done in my past. Wow am just 20 and my past hurts me so much. I wished I really understood God's way so early in life.
Miss The BloggerS
- (9/07/11 16:54) Hey guys i have missed reading your regular blogs.. I really wish you all still write here regularly. Am always looking forward to reading your new write up but lately the write ups haven't been coming. Hope everything is cul. Or you guys are just bored of writing blog on kb.
Hope 4 A Future
- (8/07/11 23:35) There is a basic fact that you can't feature in a future you can't picture. For you to be part of d future that we want, you must do your best to picture your self to feature in that future. Though the path to feature in that future might not be easy but it would definitely pay off if you eventually feature in that future. You'll feel so fulfilled as I would feel also. Yes there are challenges and serious barriers along the path to that future that we picture. So wat we do best is to work and pray toward surpassing the barriers so that we can eventually achieve our aim of featuring in that future we picture.
- (8/07/11 17:57) Hey it is always good to be patient cos decisions rushed are usually messy. I think i experienced a bit of that today and am trying to get it off my system. I didn't like the outcome of the rushed decision. I felt so embarrassed. It was like as if i should just rewind time but it ain't possible so i probably need to learn from this. Henceforth I'll take my time n ask God to grant me d grace to be patient and also d gift of perseverance.